It’s alive! Buried deep in the Siberian permafrost scientists found a ‘giant virus’ that has been asleep for 30,000 years. Named Pithovirus sibericum, it contains 500 genes and was revived in the lab. The researchers are now trying to assess if ancient viruses such as this one could pose a threat for humans. via Science Alert/fb
Let’s hope this wasn’t the stupidest thing we’ve ever done.
there are about 16046540210 movies that explain exactly why this could be the stupidest thing we’ve ever done
Scientists do a thing. Scientists now trying to assess whether the thing they did will kill everybody.
Casual ableism galore
UPDATED: 3RD MARCH 2014
Took me about a whole week to compile all these links! They are all MIND BLOWING! You can thank me later.
MIND BLOWING TRICKS:
- Shop for outfits BELOW $10 <— SUPER HOT!
- Better SEX life in 2 hours!
- Read 300% FASTER
- Body language interpreting 101
- Make your BOOBS look bigger
- SECRET McDonald’s menu YOU can order
- The real reason why LEO didn’t win the Oscar!
- Why do you DREAM?
- Why you should CRY more
- Interpretations of your SLEEPING position
- Why girls are attracted to BAD BOYS
- Make your own MAKEUP REMOVER wipes
- Double sided manicure & NAIL ART
- Ideas for a good SUMMER
- Make your own SHAMPOO
- GLOW in the dark makeup
MUST SEE 2014 PICS:
Or if you are OBSESSED with knowing more, visit mindblowingfacts :)
Already knew but still cool
I know somebody very well with red hair and blue eyes
this is the cutest thing ever lol
the gif froze and i sat there for a good two minutes just waiting
because i knew anna would pop up at some point
so what ur saying is that the gif was
remember when Raven did this show
remember when Raven also had an episode regarding racism
remember when Disney was good